Skip to content
Maintain & Care for Your Gloves
- When you put on a glove, you should ideally not pull on the cuff, but gently push down in between the fingers.
- If your glove is very wrinkled, you can use an iron on the lowest heat setting and use a dry piece of cotton to protect the leather from the iron (this may needs some skill and is best done by professionals).
- Regularly hydrated your gloves with leather conditioner to keep the material flexible and strong.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device